IMPORTANT NOTICE TO MEMBERS
**PLEASE NOTE THE BRITISH BLUE OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED FROM THURSDAY 1ST SEPTEMBER UNTIL MONDAY 12TH SEPTEMBER**
Further to our letter, the office will be closed over the above dates, so that we can facilitate the registration changeover from Holstein UK.
The timetable for the changeover is as follows: -
· Thursday 1st September – Monday 12th September 2016 – Society office closed
· Monday 12th September – office open for on-line registrations
· Log on to your account using your membership number and prefix (see step-by-step available on the website by clicking on the box “On-line registrations”)
· Manual registration books available from 01768 870522 or firstname.lastname@example.org
· Cattle Passport facility no longer available – please register for these directly from BCMS
· Sign up to Direct Debit - Mandate available from the website or the office
Thank you for your cooperation during this time and if you have an urgent query please leave a message or email and we will get back to you.
North East Club Calf Show
Sunday 2nd October, Newark Showground, schedule now available.
Springhill is 2016 BIMEDA British Blue Herd Winners
The Northern Ireland Blue Cattle Club held their Annual Herd Competition recently and was delighted to have BIMEDA UK as their sponsors.
Ireland Blue Cattle Club Annual Calf Show and Young Handler Competition
was held on Saturday 6th August at Downpatrick Mart.
No photographs, graphics or images on this website may be reproduced
for any purpose without prior permission from the Society.